Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, with the help of Tammy and Nanny we have all of our Christmas decorations up! Last year I put the tree up at the very beginning of November (I'm talking around the 2nd or 3rd). Since it was so early Derek made me do the WHOLE thing by myself-- setting up the tree, wrapping the lights, decorating everything, etc. He told me he would only help this year if it was around Thanksgiving. So, I did just that-- I held out, with all of my might, and put the tree up the day we celebrated Thanksgiving. Derek's mom and Nanny came down which was a lot of fun. We ate our Thanksgiving dinner, cleaned up, put on some Christmas music and hung out all night in the living room, decorating and taking pictures. I hate that we will miss all of the Christmas festivities at home this year-- but we will be there less than a week after to celebrate! Derek and I are both really looking forward to celebrating Christmas, albeit late, with all of our family. We are planning on coming home around the 2nd. We hope to stop by in Richmond to see Joey, Whit, and Cam and do presents, then go home for several days and see both families. Also, some point during that visit we hope to drive to Charlotte and see Abby and Brody. Either way, our house is ready for the holidays! Below are some pictures of everyone decorating-- its clear to see everyone, even little Charlie, had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Molly! I didnt know you had a blog and I'm so following it (creepy?) Im glad you guys are doing great and just love hearing about ya! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete