Saturday, December 18, 2010

Book List

Since Christmas is approaching, and way too fast, I have decided to do a holiday themed reading list. Also, to go with the festivities, I think I am going to add some great holiday movies, too!

Things to Read:

-Nobody's Christmas by Charles Dickens (short story and can be found online)
-Christ Climbed Down by Lawrence Ferlinghetti (GREAT poem-- I read this in my American Lit. class and absolutely loved it)
-Christmas Trees by Robert Frost (poem)
-A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (novel)
-The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry (short story)

Movies to Watch:

-Elf (my personal favorite)
-The Grinch (cartoon or movie are both great)
-All Harry Potters (the theme song always reminds me of Christmas-- and there is always a Christmas   holiday mentioned)
-The Family Stone
-The Santa Claus
-Home Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment