Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Schedule

So, because this is dealing with the military, we're not allowed to put up actual dates of Derek's underways / deployments. But, I can give y'all the gist. I have also included bits of my schedule in case anyone wanted to know... Below are the things that we definitely know:

-We will be staying here for Thanksgiving, but will be coming home that following Friday for the UVA game
-Derek's Mom and Nanny will be visiting for Thanksgiving
-Derek works on Christmas day so we will not be able to make it home for Christmas
-Derek's next leave is from December 29th-January 10th and we will be in Blacksburg for a bit
-I have a student teaching orientation meeting on January 5th-6th so we will have left Blacksburg by then
-Derek will be gone soon after we get back for 29 days
-I will be going with Abby, Mom, Chris, and Terry to Nags Head where there is a wedding show on January 7th-8th

Also, I will graduate on May 7th, 2011

We will keep y'all posted if anything changes but this should give everyone an idea of what to expect with our schedules for the next month or two. Cant wait to see everyone soon for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment