Friday, November 19, 2010

A New Fall Recipe

We all know that pumpkin is THE ingredient for the fall! I had previously posted a pumpkin recipe but I have found a new one that is delicious and a lot easier. Below is the recipe, and I highly recommend trying it! Prepare to be amazed by the easiness and amazingness of these pumpkin muffins!

Pumpkin Muffins:

  • 1 can of pumpkin
  • 1 box of spice cake mix
  • 1/2 can of water (use the can that held the pumpkin)

Mix everything together, bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. I would recommend sticking a toothpick in a muffin to make sure they are done.

And that is all there is to it! They are really, really good-- a friend and I made them the other night. Also, you can make streusel (there is a recipe below) and top the muffins with that, which really adds to the flavor.

Hope you enjoy these as much as Derek and I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment