Friday, September 23, 2011

Hokie Shirt

So, as most of you know, Derek and I are HUGE Hokie fans (gobble gobble). Also, you probably know that we are pregnant. Well, Fall is football season, and coincidentally it is also when my belly will be growing the most. And, instead of hiding my (not so little, anymore) bump, I thought I would show it off while also showing off my Hokie Pride! I really wanted a maternity Hokie shirt for the football games to do this, but the one I wanted was only sold in a small (not ever going to happen...) or I hated the other ones. Long story short, with a little creativity and sweet t-shirt design website, I made my own! I got so many laughs and compliments on it, even from Appalachian State fans, who we were (very badly) beating at the time. Some people even think I should trademark it and try to market it to the Virginia Tech bookstore. Heres to hoping, right? Below is a picture of me, in my t-shirt, with Derek at the opening home game and a close up of just me. GO HOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment